Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Meet the 2011-2012 TOS Homeschool Review Crew!

 

I have the honor and privilege of serving on the 2011-2012 TOS Homeschool Review Crew for the second consecutive year.  I began last year thinking it would be a simple matter of using and reviewing products, and that’d be it.  Thankfully I was wrong. 

The TOS review crew leadership provides a number of resources through which the crew can communicate.  Over the course of the year  I used those resources – and found a wealth of knowledge in like-minded Christian homeschooling men (yes, men!) and women.  But more valuable to me were the friendships I made and the encouragement, prayer, love, acceptance and understanding I received.  What a gift!

I encourage you to click on the button above and meet these special folks.  Join us this year on the crew journey as we use and review homeschooling curricula and other products that might just be a great fit for you and your family.  Most importantly, know as you read the reviews that behind them are a group of homeschooling moms and dads who are precious to me.

Enjoy meeting my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment