Here are this week's blogs.
1. Closing Time - The title of her blog came from a lullaby that she and her husband wrote - cool.
2. One Blessed Mamma - Check out her pics of their recent trip to Chick-fil-A!
3. El Cloud Homeschool: Busy Minds, Busy Hands, Busy Feet - Love her housekeeping rules!
4. Alive in Spirit - She has a "storm" coming and could use our prayers.
5. Ozark Rumblings - You have to go read about - and see the pics of - the VBS her son attended. Incredible!
6. Army of 5 - All it took for me to love her blog was to see the pic in her header - I love it when the sun does that! I know there's a word for it, but I can't ever remember what it is - anyone? My girls loved the pic of the baby goose - I'm sure they'll ask to go back and see it again!
7. Fenced In Family - She makes cute glycerin soaps!
8. Debbie's Digest - Debbie is the crewmate who designed the cute little blog walk graphic! And judging from her post from yesterday, I need to go book shopping with her.
9. Footprints in the Butter - I've known Debra in cyberspace for several years know, and have always loved her blog. You have to go read her post from yesterday - we've all had days like that. It's funny, but it's *not* funny.
10. Got Chai? I discovered that Denise and I share something - a favorite children's book, which always makes us both cry. I had no idea there was a YouTube video to go along with it.
I'm glad I had the time to add a little bit about each blog on this weeks' list - hopefully it will entice you to visit each one. :) I'm also going to try to go back and edit my old blogwalking posts to do the same.
Hopefully you're finding some new favorite blogs to follow!